2001 Toyota Avensis

 Review of the car owner Toyota Avensis 2001
Power steering, 2AIR BAG, 4 power windows, electric heated mirrors, heated seats, leather interior, air conditioning, alarm with feedback, gearbox lock, DVD radio
fog lights, toning, alloy wheels
2.0L 2 camshafts, 16 valves, 4 cylinders, 128 HP
Good day to all! I recently sold my Toyota Avensis 2.0. He owned his swallow for about a year, dashed off about 12,000 km. I think it's time to write a review, before feelings and memories are not forgotten yet.
So, I was looking for Toyota Avensis 2.0 when I bought it, because I heard a lot of positive reviews about this car, and I wanted to get a better idea of ​​the Japanese girl. I had nothing to do with the Japanese before, except for the two-month operation of the 1999 Honda CR-V 2.0, which I took from my brother. Before that there were Mercedes W124 E230 1992, Mercedes A160 1999, Kia Spectra 1.6 2005, Ford Scorpio 2.0 1992. You can also find my reviews about all these cars. In general, I am an adherent of the Germans, but I wanted to try the Japs, see how everyone talks about their reliability. I have been staring at the Avensis of the early 2000s for a long time. And then I sold my old car, it's time to buy another. I went online, looked at one Toyota in a car dealership, just a 2-liter engine and it is fortunate that in my city, you don't have to go far. The next morning I was already at the gates of this car dealership even before the opening. I looked at the car and liked it. I didn’t take part in major accidents, but there were a couple of painted parts. Nowadays, it is difficult to find a car of such years completely in its native paint, although it is a small provincial city, I'm not talking about Moscow and St. Petersburg. The price tag was slightly below the market and to all this I really liked the leather interior. Before that, I have not yet ridden on the skin. Without thinking twice, I bought it!
Toyota Avensis 2.0 2001, silver color, manual transmission, all power windows, power steering, 2 AIRBAGs, heated electric mirrors, air conditioning, heated seats, black leather interior, toning, alloy wheels, alarm with feedback, winter tires, lock on the checkpoint, DVD cassette player. What do you need for life?
The first time I felt a sense of insufficient space in the c 2001 Toyota Avensis abin. The salon seemed small but cozy. This feeling was only visual, physically it was quite comfortable. 4 people fit freely in the cabin. The driver and front passenger feel comfortable, they don't have to hit each other with their elbows on the knees. 3 passengers will also fit behind, but it will be closer. Legroom for the rear passengers is not much or less. Of course, you can't put your legs on your legs, but you don't have to keep your knees on your chest either. To be honest, I don't care, because I drive in the front)) Laconic wood-like inserts on the front panel look good. The plastic on top of the dashboard is soft, nothing creaks or knocks. But hard plastic is very prone to scratches and looks cheap. A flimsy eyeglass case on the ceiling. It was already broken for me. Asian style mount. I fixed it with the help of improvised plastics and superglue. I fixed it, closed it and didn't open it again, I don't know how long it will last. The leather of the seats, or rather the dermantin, is quickly wiped off. On the driver's seat, when buying, the left side of the backrest was wiped, the so-called lateral support. During operation, the seat itself and the side support of the seat were wiped off. I don't know if I had an awl in my ass, or if the dermantin is already dying after 12 years of operation. I tried to treat with liquid skin, but the look and quality are not the same. Better, of course, to alter. I found out the cost of replacing the seats with leather at the local car market, they said 700 rubles per element - in principle, I consider it inexpensive. Only hands up
this did not reach. Anyway, pressed or pigskin, which goes in the Germans much better and more practical in my opinion. The factory steering wheel is also not ice. I bought a universal braid from a regular auto shop. The steering wheel has become more comfortable.
The standard radio was turned off, I had another one. The on-board computer is not very informative in my opinion, it is not a necessary thing. Fuel consumption is inaccurate. It always shows in the range of 8.3-8.5 l / 100 km, in reality, somewhere around 10-11 l / 100 km, and the average speed is 34-35 km, no more, n

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/cars/2001-toyota-avensis-fs7YQWFughDEFEPQ9w8YGBUI.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cctv Camera

Bar Tables